Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Numbers, My Friends


Go My Numbers, My Friends


GO My Numbers, My Friends


Author: Paulo Ribenboim
Type: eBook
Language: English
Released: 2000
Publisher: Springer
Page Count: 384
Format: pdf
ISBN-10: 0387231986
ISBN-13: No
Tags:My Numbers, My Friends, tutorials, pdf, djvu, chm, epub, ebook, book, torrent, downloads, rapidshare, filesonic, hotfile, fileserve


Description:
This volume contains research and review papers on different branches of mathematics and mathematical physics, written by the leading scientists. Among the contributed papers are articles on: multiple basic hypergeometric functions with applications to the number theory; birational representations of affine Weyl groups with applications to discrete integrable systems; algebraic geometry and Painleve VI; and combinatorics of Kostka-Foulkes polynomials.


No comments:

Post a Comment